Open a Bulgarian Private Limited company and register your motor vehicle as a company asset
The formation of Bulgarian companies is mainly preferred by online entrepreneurs whose place of business is where they pay tax. Bulgaria is very attractive for its flat corporate and personal tax rates fixed at 10% only. Moreover, the dividend tax is only 5%. You can optimize your taxes benefiting from the Bulgarian tax rates, the lowest within the entire European Union. Apart from the tax benefits, the formation of a Bulgarian company is required for those EU nationals who consider more convenient to register their motor vehicle as a company asset rather than on their personal name.
The most suitable and highly preferred company designation to register a motor vehicle in Bulgaria or to buy a property with land is the EOOD company. This is a private limited liability company where the only shareholder is also the director of the company. The shareholder’s liability is limited to the amount of the founding capital. The minimum requisite share capital in Bulgaria is only 2 BGN or 1 EUR. The lawyers at Markony Auto Services Ltd. can register a Bulgarian Private limited company for you remotely by granting a power of attorney for only 249 euros.
The formation of a Private limited (EOOD) company in Bulgaria takes only 24 hours on receiving a power of attorney.
Advantages using our services to establish Bulgarian company
- No fee for a registered office address! We will provide a top location registered office address for your Bulgarian company free of charge for as long as you need!
- No maintenance, annual or hidden fees!
- Guaranteed lowest price for company formation and accounting in Bulgaria. If you are offered a lower price, we would be happy to beat it!
Our Bulgaria Company Formation package includes:
- Preparation of a complete set of incorporation documents (Memorandum, Articles-of-Association, Power-of-Attorney, Declarations, etc.)
- Opening of a company bank account for deposition of the required founding capital.
- Registration of the company at the Bulgarian Commercial Register.
- Registered office address for as long as you would like to.
- Preparation of the company’s official seal.
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation.
- All state and lawyer’s fees.
To obtain full information about our Bulgarian company formation packages, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Apart from registering your car as an asset of your company we can assist you with the following additional services:
- Opening of company bank accounts and setting up e-banking. The company ATM cards are dispatched to your address abroad with DHL services;
- Mail forwarding and secretarial services;
- Nominee director services;
- Preparation and publication of annual financial statements for your Bulgarian company;
If you feel that the Bulgarian company formation is not the appropriate way to register a car in Bulgaria and to obtain a Bulgarian license plate, you can register your permanent address in Bulgaria and obtain a Bulgarian ID card for European citizens.
The authority responsible for company formation in Bulgaria is the Commercial Register.
Read more legal advice here: